We are seeking a talented and experienced technical project manager to oversee a wide range of projects from conceptual design to implementation. The ideal candidate is a dedicated, creative person who enjoys steering high-level projects to success. You will network with clients, vendors, and in-house staff, plus form a team of experts for each project to maximize resources and efficiency.
- Manage projects with top-down oversight throughout entire execution, adhering to standards of scope, budget, and timeline to achieve success.
- Develop comprehensive project plans that merge customer requirements with company goals.
- Coordinate internal team members during all project phases, from initial development through implementation.
- Monitor project progress and make detailed, scheduled reports on measurable items, such as milestones and deliverables.
- Communicate proactively with internal team to identify problems, create solutions, and improve efficiencies.
- Review proposed modifications on project plans, meeting with all parties to approve and implement beneficial changes.
- Communicate directly with customers on any anticipated delays and future requirements.
- Stay informed of relevant trends, industry news, and competing customer projects.
- Analyze clinical workflows to identify customer issues and remediate efficiency gaps.
- Generate functional, system, and technical requirements from all stakeholders on each project.
- Define project scope such that all stakeholders align on specific project goals, deliverables, features, functions, tasks, deadlines, and costs.
- Minimum three years management experience in the IT field, including project management and development work with direct customer-facing responsibilities.
- Solid understanding of healthcare system interfacing with focus on HL7, FHIR, etc.
- Proficiency with healthcare industry including terms, compliance, and workflow.
- Extensive leadership experience with strong communication skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in healthcare administration, project management, MIS, or related field.
ScriptSender is an equal employment opportunity employer and treats all applicants and employees in a fair and non-discriminatory manner without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender, gender-identity, national origin, ancestry, genetic information, citizenship, age, mental or physical disability, veteran/military status, qualified disabled veteran, marital/ domestic partnership status, religious creed, medical condition, sexual orientation, political activity, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. ScriptSender does participate in E-I9 verify.