Technical Project Manager
ScriptSender is an innovative solution for transferring electronic documents from one physician or medical office to another, without the expense or hassle of site-to-site VPNs or HL7 ordering. With no downloads or installs—just a simple activation of a native printer driver—ScriptSender make secure clinical communication as straightforward as a single click. Its easy-to-use interface enables faster, more effective collaboration, without technology bottlenecks, to keep the focus on patient care.
Are you ready to take your career to the next level and help lead a cutting-edge company into a bright future? We are actively seeking a talented and experienced technical project manager to oversee a wide variety of projects from conceptual design through implementation. The ideal candidate is a dedicated, creative person who enjoys steering high-level projects to success. You will have the chance to network with clients, vendors, and in-house personnel as well as form a team of experts for each project to maximize resources and efficiency.
- Manage projects with top-down oversight throughout entire execution to ensure success as defined by adherence to standards of scope, budget, and timeline.
- Develop comprehensive project plans that merge customer requirements with company goals and coordinate various managers and technical personnel during all project phases, from initial development through implementation.
- Monitor project progress continuously and make detailed scheduled reports on measurable items, such as milestones and deliverables.
- Communicate proactively with all involved personnel to provide encouragement, identify problems, create solutions, and implement efficiency improvements.
- Analyze economics of project plans and provide actionable feedback relating to cost benefit and return-on-investment standards.
- Review proposed modifications on project plans, including meeting with interested parties to approve and implement beneficial changes
- Anticipate delays and future requirements by communicating directly with customers and staying informed of relevant trends, industry news, and competing customer projects.
- Minimum three years management experience in the IT field, including project management and development work with direct customer-facing responsibilities
- Proficiency with healthcare industry including terms, compliance, and workflow
- Extensive leadership experience with strong communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
Preferred Skills (will train upon hire):
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in healthcare administration, project management, MIS or related field
ScriptSender is an equal employment opportunity employer and treats all applicants and employees in a fair and non-discriminatory manner without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender, gender-identity, national origin, ancestry, genetic information, citizenship, age, mental or physical disability, veteran/military status, qualified disabled veteran, marital/ domestic partnership status, religious creed, medical condition, sexual orientation, political activity, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. ScriptSender does participate in E-I9 verify.