ScriptSender is an innovative solution for transferring electronic documents from one physician or medical office to another, without the expense or hassle of site-to-site VPNs or HL7 ordering. With no downloads or installs—just a simple activation of a native printer driver—ScriptSender make secure clinical communication as straightforward as a single click. Its easy-to-use interface enables faster, more effective collaboration, without technology bottlenecks, to keep the focus on patient care.
Our software addresses various challenges with inbound documents to a healthcare provider, report distribution, radiology study viewing and sharing, procedure ordering and scheduling, workflows, and efficiency. As a ScriptSender Sales Executive, you will promote the full line of ScriptSender Software Suite Solutions. The Sales Executive role will be primarily responsible for generating sales volume by developing credible long-term relationships with customers and driving sales orders against annual targets. This role will also take on an account management role to ensure up-sell opportunities and referenceable accounts. We are looking for an enthusiastic, excited, go-getter personality with strong interpersonal skills.
- Report directly to senior management to strategically align qualified leads with your pipeline development and Annual Operating Plan (AOP).
- Coordinate with Project Manager to ensure proactive communication with the account team and customer to highlight areas of concern to achieve revenue recognition.
- Work directly with Customer Success team to ensure the proper strategy for driving customer software adoption rates and identifying opportunities to expand new and current product utilization.
- Engage Sales & Marketing resources to validate account strategies, needs analyses, deal strategies, and promotional activities.
- Understand the administrative workflows with various healthcare environments (Radiology, Lab/Pathology, Pharmacy, Cardiology, Surgical, Optometry, etc.) and the clinical, clerical, and technical requirements that support those workflows.
- Understand customer needs and drive sales efforts for entire product portfolio, or as directed.
- Attends various Industry Tradeshows and Meetings as an exhibitor, representing ScriptSender and presenting the value proposition, software portfolio, and our acquisition programs.
- Builds a business plan that supports achievement of your individual sales targets.
- Provides monthly reports that accurately account for sales forecast and sales revenues.
- Provides daily updates in company CRM with all sales activity.
- Designs a tailored account strategy and create a compelling message to present the value proposition and proposal to the customer.
- Develops strategies for up-sell opportunities into installed base customers and expand their ScriptSender use case with new business opportunities.
PLEASE NOTE: This is not an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities and requirements of the position described above. Other functions may be assigned and management retains the right to add or change duties at any time.
Minimum Qualifications, Education, and Experience:
- Previous experience as a Radiology Practice Liaison/Marketer, Radiology Technologist (MRI/CT/US/etc.), or other radiology specific technical or clinical resource.
- Previous software sales experience preferred, but not required.
- High Energy, Results-oriented approach.
- Excellent verbal, presentation, and written communication skills.
- Availability for overnight travel—including customer sales meetings, tradeshows and association meetings, internal company sales meetings, and sales training.
- Skills in creating comprehensive customer presentations, creative customer acquisition models, and business use case expansion strategies.
- Unintimidated by leading negotiations at the physician and/or C level.
- Able to understand and communicate technical workflows and solutions to non-technical audiences.
- The ideal candidate will reside within 2 hours of a major airport.
- Communicates, cooperates, and consistently functions professionally and harmoniously with all levels of supervision, co-workers, patients, visitors, and vendors.
- Demonstrates initiative, personal awareness, professionalism, and integrity, and exercises confidentiality in all areas of performance.
- Follows all local, state, and federal laws concerning employment to include but not limited to: I-9, Harassment, EEOC, Civil Rights, and ADA.
- Follows OSHA regulations, RadNet and site protocols, policies, and procedures.
- Follows HIPAA, compliance, privacy, safety, and confidentiality standards at all times.
- Practices universal safety precautions.
- Promotes good public relations on the phone and in person.
- Adapts and is willing to learn new tasks, methods, and systems.
- Reports to work regularly as scheduled; consistently punctual with respect to working hours and lunch schedules, and maintains satisfactory personal attendance in accordance with ScriptSender guidelines.
- Consistently adheres to the time management policies and procedures.
- Completes job responsibilities in a quality and timely manner.
This position often requires sitting, standing, walking, bending, twisting, reaching with hands and arms, using hands and fingers, handling, or feeling, speaking, listening, and high-level cognitive thinking. Also, must be able to lift up to 10 pounds occasionally. The position requires the ability to travel (up to 50% of the time), drive a vehicle, and utilize other forms of transportation.
Office setting or remote location.
ScriptSender is an equal employment opportunity employer and treats all applicants and employees in a fair and non-discriminatory manner without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender, gender-identity, national origin, ancestry, genetic information, citizenship, age, mental or physical disability, veteran/military status, qualified disabled veteran, marital/ domestic partnership status, religious creed, medical condition, sexual orientation, political activity, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. ScriptSender does participate in E-I9 verify.