ScriptSender is an innovative solution for transferring electronic documents from one physician or medical office to another, without the expense or hassle of site-to-site VPNs or HL7 ordering. With no downloads or installs—just a simple activation of a native printer driver—ScriptSender make secure clinical communication as straightforward as a single click. Its easy-to-use interface enables faster, more effective collaboration, without technology bottlenecks, to keep the focus on patient care.
As a ScriptSender Sales Executive (SSE), you will promote the full line of ScriptSender Software Suite Solutions. The Sales Executive role will be primarily responsible for generating sales volume by developing credible long-term relationships with our customers and driving sales orders against annual targets. The SSE will also take on an account management role to ensure up-sell opportunities and referenceable accounts. This role is a unique opportunity to join an innovative and rapidly expanding organization that is proving to be a market leader in the health IT industry.
*Remote position–open to candidates nationwide.
Overall Responsibilities (included but not limited to):
- Report directly to the VP of Sales to strategically align qualified leads with your pipeline development and Annual Operating Plan (AOP).
- Work directly with your Pre-Sales Engineer to schedule, present and demonstrate ScriptSender Software Suite Solutions.
- Coordinate with Project Manager to ensure proactive communication with the account team and customer to highlight areas of concern to achieve revenue recognition.
- Work directly with Training Coordinator to ensure the proper strategy for driving customer software adoption rates.
- Engage Sales & Marketing resources to validate account strategies, needs analyses, deal strategies, and promotional activities.
- Understand the administrative workflows with various healthcare environments (Radiology, Lab/Pathology, Pharmacy, Cardiology, Surgical, Optometry, etc.) and the technical requirements that support those workflows.
- Understand customer needs and drive sales efforts for entire product portfolio.
- Attend various Healthcare Association Tradeshows and Meetings as an exhibitor, representing ScriptSender and presenting the value proposition, software portfolio, and our acquisition programs.
- Build a business plan that supports achievement of your individual sales targets.
- Provide monthly reports that accurately account for sales forecast and sales revenues.
- Provide daily updates in company CRM with all sales activity.
- Design a tailored account strategy and create a compelling message to present the value proposition and proposal to the customer.
- Develop strategies for up-sell opportunities into installed base customers and expand their ScriptSender use case with new business opportunities.
- Minimum of four years of healthcare sales experience with Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- Experience developing strong business solution cases coupled with solid closing skills.
- Results-oriented approach, with high energy that’s balanced with teamwork and collaboration.
- Excellent verbal, presentation, and written communication skills.
- Availability for overnight travel—including customer sales meetings, tradeshows and association meetings, internal company sales meetings, and sales training.
- Skills in creating comprehensive customer presentations, creative customer acquisition models, and business use case expansion strategies.
- Experience selling at the C-Level and a successful track record of exceeding or achieving sales quota.
- The ideal candidate will reside within three hours of a major international airport.
- The ScriptSender Sales Executive (SSE) will have a base salary and commission plan. This position will be eligible to enroll in our ScriptSender Benefits package that includes a business expense account, Health, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, and a 401K.
- Two weeks of training will be conducted in Florida.
- Find out more info about ScriptSender at scriptsender.com/careers.
ScriptSender is an equal employment opportunity employer and treats all applicants and employees in a fair and non-discriminatory manner without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender, gender-identity, national origin, ancestry, genetic information, citizenship, age, mental or physical disability, veteran/military status, qualified disabled veteran, marital/ domestic partnership status, religious creed, medical condition, sexual orientation, political activity, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. ScriptSender does participate in E-I9 verify.