ScriptSender is an innovative solution for transferring electronic documents from one physician or medical office to another, without the expense or hassle of site-to-site VPNs or HL7 ordering. With no downloads or installs—just a simple activation of a native printer driver—ScriptSender make secure clinical communication as straightforward as a single click. Its easy-to-use interface enables faster, more effective collaboration, without technology bottlenecks, to keep the focus on patient care.
This role will work closely with Executive leadership, Project Management, and the Senior Development team. You will primarily be focused on maintaining and extending our Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning products. Specifically, you will:
- Work with Tensorflow Object Detection API to build and optimize datasets for logo recognition.
- Work with Keras module of Tensorflow to build and optimize datasets for OCR.
- Work with natural language processing using spaCy named entity recognition to parse and tag information from text.
- QA existing machine learning datasets to improve performance.
You will solve new challenges, maintain existing code base, and learn the intricacies of the ScriptSender software suite, and healthcare industry. We are a fast-paced team building new features, solidifying structure, and iterating the product. And, of course, attention to detail and quality is paramount as we are dealing with medical information.
- Python—Basic skills with experience working with OpenCV preferred.
- Regular Expression (Regex)—Identifying search patterns, strings, establishing uniqueness, swapping, lookups, etc.
- Linux command-line—Knowledge of file system, permissions, basic networking, and other fundamentals
- Git—Basics and workflow
Preferred Skills (will train upon hire):
- PHP—Object Oriented concepts, traits, auto-loading, etc.
- Laravel—Familiarity with the framework, and tools available
- HL7—Practical understanding of the HL7 standard, interfacing, etc.
Join the ScriptSender team and apply by emailing your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.