ScriptSender is an innovative solution for transferring electronic documents from one physician or medical office to another, without the expense or hassle of site-to-site VPNs or HL7 ordering. With no downloads or installs—just a simple activation of a native printer driver—ScriptSender make secure clinical communication as straightforward as a single click. Its easy-to-use interface enables faster, more effective collaboration, without technology bottlenecks, to keep the focus on patient care.
This role will focus on integration between our solutions and other vendors, partners, and customer systems, such as EMRs, Radiology Information Systems, and other integration engines. You will work with the team to develop elegant engineering solutions, refactor, and maintain existing code base, build tools that support our applications and other departments, and contribute to making the engineering team more capable, productive, and efficient. Finally, attention to detail is paramount, as you must be able to interpret integration specifications from other systems and build interfaces using our custom engine.
The ideal candidate will be able to solve complex problems, effective at communicating and working with other teammates, provide leadership and guidance, is self-sufficient, detail-oriented, and an experienced troubleshooter.
- PHP — 5+ Years Object Oriented concepts, traits, auto-loading, etc.
- PHP Framework — Experience with at least one PHP framework (Zend / Laravel / Symfony / CakePHP etc.)
- Testing — Basic understanding of Unit Testing and at least one PHP Test Framework (PHPUnit / Codeception / Behat etc.)
- Troubleshooting — Ability to isolate/eliminate variables to get to the root cause with high confidence.
- MySQL — Indexing, normalization, and other database optimizations
- Linux (command-line) — Knowledge of file system, permissions, basic networking, searching, and other fundamentals
- Laravel — Eloquent, facades, authentication, migrations, emailing, crons, etc.
- Python — Understanding of Flask, NumPy and Django.
- Electron JS — Understanding of Electron’s main process API and how to interact with web page interfaces.
- Git — Basics and workflow
- HL7 — Practical understanding of the HL7 standard, interfacing and communication, tools, etc.
This is a Full-Time Position with Benefits, and will be located in Wellington, FL.
Relocation assistance only offered for exceptional candidates that exceed all requirements.
Please Note: This is not an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities and requirements of the position described above. Other functions may be assigned and management retains the right to add or change duties at any time.