Junior PHP Developer
ScriptSender is an innovative solution for transferring electronic documents from one physician or medical office to another, without the expense or hassle of site-to-site VPNs or HL7 ordering. With no downloads or installs—just a simple activation of a native printer driver—ScriptSender make secure clinical communication as straightforward as a single click. Its easy-to-use interface enables faster, more effective collaboration, without technology bottlenecks, to keep the focus on patient care.
This role will work closely with Executive leadership, Project Management, and the Senior Development team to perform tasks such as building or editing scripts and templates, or modifying and customizing web apps based on customer feedback. You will solve new challenges, maintain existing code base, and learn the intricacies of the ScriptSender software suite, and healthcare industry. We are a fast-paced team building new features, solidifying structure, and iterating the product. And, of course, attention to detail and quality is paramount as we are dealing with medical information.
More specifically, the ideal candidate needs to be familiar and comfortable with Regular Expressions, data extraction, PDF manipulation, testing, and a peer-based QA workflow. Special consideration will be given to candidates with clinical healthcare, and/or healthcare software experience.
- PHP—Object Oriented concepts, traits, auto-loading, etc.
- Regular Expression (Regex)—Identifying search patterns, strings, establishing uniqueness, swapping, lookups, etc.
- Linuxcommand-line—Knowledge of file system, permissions, basic networking, and other fundamentals
- Git—Basics and workflow
Preferred Skills (will train upon hire):
- PHPUnit—Building tests within the framework
- HL7—Practical understanding of the HL7 standard, interfacing, etc.
- Laravel—Familiarity with the framework, and tools available
This is a Full-Time Position with Benefits, and will be located in downtown West Palm Beach. Please note that we areconsidering local candidates only at this time