ScriptSender is an innovative solution for transferring electronic documents from one physician or medical office to another, without the expense or hassle of site-to-site VPNs or HL7 ordering. With no downloads or installs—just a simple activation of a native printer driver—ScriptSender make secure clinical communication as straightforward as a single click. Its easy-to-use interface enables faster, more effective collaboration, without technology bottlenecks, to keep the focus on patient care.
Are you ready to take your career to the next level and help lead a cutting-edge company into a bright future? We are actively seeking a talented and experienced Customer Success Specialist, with heavy focus in healthcare, to oversee a wide variety of training and customer support related initiatives. You will be the face of ScriptSender, directly interacting with physicians, clinical staff, internal resources, and partner organizations.
- Become a subject matter expert for the ScriptSender suite of solutions, including developing documentation and training materials to expedite adoption and education
- Communicate proactively with all involved personnel to provide encouragement, identify problems, create solutions, and implement efficiency improvements.
- Provide superior customer support via onsite, remote, email and telephone communications with all customers
- Provide first level support for product and technology issues
- Collaborate with the Customer Success Director on outreach strategy to increase customer engagement, improve adoption, increase utilization, and maintain high levels of customer satisfaction and retention
- Cultivate an environment of collaboration with user base to learn and document new and existing use cases to further improve the ScriptSender suite of solutions
- Provide new feature requests to management and the engineering team based on customer feedback and input as available
- Be available as needed to support key customers, and accounts as assigned
- Shadow key customer staff to document and capture clinical and clerical workflows for engineering and automation
- Serve as a trusted advisor to customers, co-workers, and partners, to build and maintain long term relationships
- Performs other duties as assigned
What you need to be successful in this key role:
- Clinical background, preferably in radiology
- Tech savvy, and able to communicate complex technical topics to non-technical audiences
- A strong desire to learn, grow, and build relationships
- Ability to adapt to change, react quickly, and solve problems as required
- Self-motivated, team-oriented, and responsive mentality, with focus on exceeding client expectations through proactive communication and follow-up
- Exceptional organizational, presentation, and communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Willing to travel 60-80% as required. Regionally, domestically, and internally
Join the ScriptSender team and apply by emailing your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.